I have a hard time telling people what’s up. I hate hurting people’s feelings and sometimes have a hard time watching things like American Idol because I just feel so damn bad for those broken hearts put out on the line. At the same time, there is so much I want to say and need to get out of my system. So, when my friend made a blog saying everything she wanted to without putting a name to the face, I decided to follow suit. Some of these are about more than one person, some multiples are about the same person. I’m not organizing it or making it pretty, just putting it out there. To make it less dull for your eyes, I’ll be spicing it up with pictures of the fun night I had with another best friend and my husband last night.
– I’m so sorry.
– It hurts me that it didn’t even surprise you that I forgot. You will always be my best friend, even if I suck at showing it. You mean more to me than I let most people mean and everything we’ve been through in the past four years amazes me. I can’t thank-you enough,mister.
– I didn’t mean any of those things I said.
-I’d probably cut ties with you if it didn’t mean distancing myself from those close to you also.
-I’m trying so hard to make you proud. It means the world to me that I’m finally succeeding.
-I admire you for finally being vulnerable.
-You mean more to me than I think you realize. You deserve to see it more.
– Don’t act so innocent. You know exactly what you’re doing.
– I think it’s safe to say we’re both changing and it’s not the same as it used to be.
-There’s a point when you need to realize, hey, maybe they’re not the problem. Maybe I am. You’re way past that point now.
– Do not ever screw him over again. You make him so happy, and he would do anything for you. And after 17 years, you better believe I would do anything for him. I understood your reasons, but the second time I won’t.
-The ego trip we’ve given him is kind of ridiculous.
-I don’t really have fun with you anymore.
-My soul does not need saving. You think I haven’t heard it all before? One of my personal favorites? “You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.” Try that.
-You deserve so much better than him.
-Just so it’s clear, I’d let go of all of you before I choose one over the other.
-I don’t need you. I build walls and surround myself with so many new and old friends so I don’t ever need people like you.
– I sometimes stay away because I know you don’t like the attention being taken away from you when I’m there too.
-Please just try. You’re missing out on so much happiness by judging and guarding like you do. Just give it a shot, stop being so scared.
-Nobody’s in the right here.