Life is busy and flying by. School is hectic, which I was at least somewhat prepared for after signing up for seventeen hours this semester. I’m graduating in ten months. I’m currently preparing for a huge class presentation on Friday in which I teach the class. Sunday I leave with hubby for a much needed vacation/road-trip. Wednesday is our three year wedding anniversary. I’ll remember this for about five seconds every so often, think “Holy crap! Three years!” only to get busy and promptly forget again moments later. Then I’ll remember once more and the process repeats itself. My mind is crowded and time is sneaky. I swear I just got married yesterday.
Stuff happening in this crazy-busy-sneaky-life thing lately:
- Date night with my boy.
- Coming from a girl who barely wears cosmetic products, having a make-up artist for a photo-shoot is all kinds of exciting.
- Girl’s nights are always so refreshing. I adore the ladies in my life.
- I also adore little black dresses.
- Sometimes my cooking is not only edible, but also quite yummy. Tonight was one of those nights. Chicken carbonara with baked avocado fries.
- I showed all of the professional pictures of my mud-run in my last blog. Here’s my favorite non-professional one:
My husband goes on these kicks where he is absolutely obsessed with something for a few months. These kicks used to consist of a certain video game or television show. He’s getting more original, as right now he is obsessed with fish. Yes. Fish. I find his new hobby annoyingly endearing. Within the past month, we have acquired two aquariums and more than twenty fishies. Last weekend, we went fish shopping. Here’s what that looked like:
- My rather belated second video blog as a Sweat Pink Ambassador can be found below. I was hoping for consistency but am going to have to settle for completion as of right now.