Hi, guys! It’s getting really busy over here again. I started school (18 hours this semester. Gulp.) yesterday, had an early morning at work today and am leaving for vacation on Friday. (I’m skipping the first Friday of classes. I’m such a rebel.) I love this hustling and bustling stuff but it does kind of zap my free time. Thought I’d try to squeeze in a quick post of my life lately, shown in pictures from the iPhone 5 my sweet husband got me for Christmas. (After breaking my last smart phone, like I am prone to do, I was using a Sony Ericsson from probably the seventeenth century. I loved that little phone, but I don’t think I could ever go back now. I feel reconnected to the world. Heck, I have access to the world at my fingertips. And Siri reminds me to do things. I’m such a 90’s kid. New technology still baffles me sometimes.) Ahem. I digress. Pictures of life lately:
– Animal shelter volunteering means free doggy kisses:
– Niece and nephew: (Their striking resemblance to my husband is due to the fact that I married into acquiring this niece and nephew. Clearly, I also married into some really adorable genes. 23821312 years from now, I am excited to make some super cute babies with that dude of mine.)
– Brown hair! The new year inspired a change and I’m liking this one.
– I loved spending so much time with some of my favorite people during break.
And their cats too:
– Getting started on my resolution to become more fluent in Spanish and checked out these two library books: (I had an amazing professor for Spanish 1 and 2 and it’s reassuring to note how quickly so much is coming back to me. Fluency, I shall tackle you eventually!):
– My friend Becca perfectly described our reuniting in class yesterday:
– Date night with the hubby. Raspberry martini and fried ice cream. Yum. :
In conclusion, things are busy and productive and exciting and fun and yummy over in my neck of the woods. I have zero complaints and a long list of things to be smiling about. I’m glad my iPhone keeps a running record of this.