Last week I posted a list of just a few of the things that had encompassed happy for me recently. I found it to be a fun and simple way to update on all of life’s many joys. I’m thinking of keeping a running list on the blog. For now, here’s part two:
- Re-finding an adorable Valentine’s note in my folder that friend Becca had written me in class:
- Progressing in my goal to become more fluent in Spanish by attending my first conversational practice meet-up
- Signing up for my first race of 2013
- Rollerskating date with the husband :
- Followed by date night meal with this same boy, which included a salted caramel cake and chocolate torte for dessert. Yum.
- Girl’s night with favorites:
- Planning an upcoming vacation with my dude. (aka Robby) Excited little shriek goes here.
- Speaking of the dude. Tomorrow is Robby’s birthday. He’s turning THIRTY. He loves Star Wars and he’s old, so imagine my excitement in finding this absolutely perfect card:
Hee-Hee. Okay, but seriously. I wrote this really sappy,emotional, two-page (My mind is so in school-mode right now that I feel the need to mention that it wasn’t even double-spaced.) birthday letter for him that I’m going to spare y’all from. But I will say this: He was newly twenty-five when we met. I was newly nineteen. Now he’s turning thirty and I’ll soon be twenty-four. Oh my goodness, time flies, and I’m so incredibly glad my time is flying with Robby Boudreaux by my side.