A couple of months back, I posted updates of what was encompassing my happiness as of lately. Here’s part three; aka the latest on what happiness means to me:
- Great friends and fun shindigs
- Becoming a ‘Diet-To-Go’ Brand Ambassador. (More about that later!)
- So many fun projects & resume-builders (More about that later too)
- My husband being mister handyman. He found a broken Mac curbside, waiting to be taken away as trash; within a week he had fixed it up, good as new. He sweetly gifted it to me, and now I have an Apple computer, webcam and all. Having Mr. Fix-It as a spouse is really convenient (and also pretty sexy.)
- These cool kiddos. A couple more weeks until I’ve been their nanny for a year now; makes me almost weepy knowing I’ll be leaving them soon for post-graduation things. Below you can see them with the makeshift ‘toys’ my car provides:
- Registering for my last two classes before my August graduation
- Speaking of graduation. Today I had my very last class (excluding finals) at Concordia (I’m finishing up my last credits at local community college), aka my university/home away from home of three years. SO bittersweet. It was pretty neat having this last ever class with friend Becca, whom I also shared my first ever class at Concordia with three years ago. Oh time, where do you go?!
- Little brother being in town this past weekend. Everyone always says we look alike, and I usually completely disagree. But I guess I can admit to seeing just a teensy bit of resemblance in the below picture.
- My runs are getting faster; yesterday I got to over three miles at an average of 8:29 per mile. That’s a second under my goal for the year!
- ONE MORE WEEK until husband and I are New Orleans/Caribbean cruise bound. Eeek!
There’s a lot of words that could describe this time of my life. Busy. Exciting. Productive. Overwhelming. Stressful. Fun. Crazy. But if I had to come up with one word to sum it all up, I think it’d simply be, “Happy.” And for that, I feel very blessed indeed.